Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brrrrrr...

Most of my fellow Utahns will laugh at this, and I am sure some of you will be convinced that I am insane, but it's 55 degrees and I am freezing to death! No, there have been no blizzards, and only some minor rain, but when you're from a dry zone like the high desert (yes, Utah is desert country) the humidity of an LA winter literally goes straight to your bones! It's ridiculous! I must have missed the memo that moving to California would turn me into a total wuss when it comes to the cold. Gone are the days of shoveling my driveway while wearing flip flops (like an idiot), now I bundle up and rock Uggs when it dips below 65! On the bright side, I don't have to defrost my car, shovel snow, worry about getting hit by a snow plow and I don't need to worry about ruining my favorite shoes in muck and road salt... I shouldn't complain about the cold here, because it could be so much worse! I hope you're all warm and safe in blizzard country right now!

No comments: